Friday, December 30, 2011

Despedida Soltera

Hola dolls/bellas! Few more hours to till we say goodbye to 2011 and greet the end of the err... 2012 with open arms. I've been trying to think about what to write for my new years post, but I decided to give you guys an outfit post while I try whip up an entry for tonight!

Last night was tita's despedida soltera since she's getting married next week! It was so much fun, met new people, ate a ton of food, got to see my beloved other tita aka shembot member Nicole and a lot more. Anyways I decided to wear something simple, so I decided to throw on this beautiful new Tuxedo Blazer I got from Lauren Conrad's line LC LAUREN CONRAD.

What I Wore: LC Lauren Conrad Tuxedo Blazer, Bench white button up polo, Forever 21 Skinny jeans, Mundo at The Ramp espadrille flatforms





I hope all of you guys are getting ready for a fabulous New Years Eve! Get those sparklers and sequins ready! 

bisou bisou 
AMEN†FASHION
Rafael

No comments:

Post a Comment