Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Darmody

Hey dolls! Gonna keep this short! Pardon all the grammar punctuations, since I only got 20 minutes to write this entry. I got bored and searched for new hairstyles online to try out for 2012. You know that whole new look new year. Whatever you call it. Honestly, nothing gave me a wow factor upon searching for hair styles it all looked the same and some I like but would not look good on me. Then last night I stumbled onto Prada's S/S 2012 campaign featuring one of my favorite actors Michael Pitt(The Dreamers, Boardwalk Empire, etc). Plus I've always loved how dapper his hair and style was in Boardwalk Empire. He was sporting his usual undercut hair style and I felt so inspired I decided to try this new hair salon out near my house called Mane Events. Instead of calling it an undercut, I decided to call it "The Darmody." I got nervous at first cause I had no idea how it was gonna look, but you guys be the judge of that!

My Peg: Michael Pitt

Prada S/S 2012

Boardwalk Empire


Then my take on "The Darmody!!!"




There you have it! I have got rid of the Bieber hair and replaced it with something more edgy! Perfect for 2012! Hope you guys like it! 

bisou bisou 
AMEN†FASHION
Rafael

4 comments:

  1. Maybe instead of focusing so much on your do, perhaps you might want to consider doing something with those lips...sorry, but you need to fix them puckers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haircut. Don't take some comments to heart. How long was your hair before your cut it? Is 4 inches to short?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sides are short enough dude, a number 2 for the sides and leave the top then you're sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTF is wrong with your lips!?!?

    ReplyDelete