Friday, December 31, 2010

After a Hurricane, comes a Rainbow



Happy New Years EVE!!! Emphasize on the EVE, we still have a few more hours till we say our goodbyes to the year 2010 and welcome 2011. For this entry, I wanted to write a much more personal text-y write up, but I thought maybe pictures would simply summarize my year. I just wanna wish everyone a Happy Happy New Year! Let's all wrap this year up with our own resolutions, and hopefully stick to it!

A major part of 2010 for me was Glee/Kurt Hummel. If only Glee came out when I was in high school. 

photos via: flickr and tumblr

I also wanna thank you guys for all the support you've given Barefoot Prince Charming & [FHQ] Manila this past two months. Thank you for all the comments! It means the world to me & the [FHQ] team!!! 

As for now thats my New Year's entry. It wasn't too much and I hope I got my message across! I am beyond thankful for all the blessings I have received this year, the accomplishments I've done and the people I have met. It's been a splendid lovely year! I hope all the best for all of you this coming 2011! 2010 was a good year, but I have this gut feeling 2011 will be killer and to die for!!! 

For now, I'll be getting ready for a night of fun with my beloveds! 


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

xx,

Rafael/Maxxie

2 comments:

  1. I love how optimistic this post is! :) Happy new year, Raf!! Thanks for a wonderful 2010! :) love you always!

    xx ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks love!!! No THANK YOU for a FABOOSH 2010!!! may 2011 bring us more FUN and FIERCENESS!!! love your more-forever!

    ReplyDelete