My Peg for my outfit was what Carlos wore to a Garage Magazine event
What I Wore: Leather Jacket, Topman shirt, Lee black denims, Doc Martens
Patricia Prieto was Liz Uy. This was her peg.
wore: Outfit from Forever 21
photos via: Patricia Prieto
Only 9 more days till Christmas and a wish list never hurts!!!
1. Forever 21 Gift Certificates- Actually anything from F21 would be great!!! I have this thing every Christmas where you gotta shop for a 2011 wardrobe, New Year means new clothes!!! Accessories, shoes, and everything in between!
2. Gossip Girl Season 3 box set- This would be perfect for a lazy day, nothing better than some Chai and some Blair and Chuck. A mus for this coming break!!!
3. Combat Boots- Any brand would do, but I would die for a new pair!!!
4. Mulberry 'Alexa' Bag- A DREAM COME TRUE!!! I actually wanna star investing in one, but that might be hopeless with my habits. I'm planning to find an alternative instead!!! A satchel would be just fine!!!
5. Style A to Zoe by Rachel Zoe- I DIE! I have been on a Rachel Zoe craze! A definite must for another lazy day! I've gotta get this to add to my collection of books! Hoping to read this and continue with Lauren Conrad style!!! Chai would also be a great addition again!
6. Cannibal Album by Ke$ha- It's just a MUST!!!
7. More Skinnies- My favorite cut of jeans! I swear, I can NEVER have too many pair of jeans!!! A new set would be "buh-na-nas" for next year!!!
8. Fur Vest- I have been dreaming for the longest time to own something of pure fur. Faux of course!!! Another must for next year of course!!!
9. A Panther Ring- Just like Rachel Zoe! I have an Owl, but it's as fierce as a panther of course! Actually aside from this I'd love for more accessories! They are the key to an outfit sometimes. ;)
There you have it! My wish list for this Christmas!
Thats all for now!!! I'll try to blog tomorrow again or this weekend! Hopefully feature December finds! I guess ta ta for now!!!