Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rolu Shoes

Hey guys!

I apologize for the very late entry! The past weeks have kept me busy with schoolwork, not to mention finals on top of everything else. Anyways I’m back and here I am writing my very first and again very late entry for 2012.



My good friend, who had just started his line of footwear called Rolu gave me a pair of boat shoes to blog about. I have to say the moment I saw them I literally freaked at how nice they were. Also since I’ve never seen boat shoes with such a vibrant color. Style and quality wise they are AMAZING. Plus can I mention how comfortable they are? They have also easily become my new everyday shoes. What’s great about them also is whenever I wear them; I always get compliments on how they’ve never seen a pair of boat shoes in that color or generally how nice they look! Another plus is how easy they are to incorporate into your wardrobe and your everyday look may it be running errands or going to a party.



Currently Rolu carries only men’s shoes in sizes 8-10.5 and are priced at 2400 pesos a pair. They're also made with 100% Filipino craftsmen and dedication, which is great. They have their signature boat shoe in different colors and color combinations, that you’re bound to find a pair that suits you and your personality. I’ll be posting the details at the end of this entry on how you can purchase a pair.




Thank you again sooo much Rossini Lu (designer)!

VISIT, LIKE, ORDER: 
Website: CLICK
Facebook: CLICK

bisou bisou 
AMEN†FASHION
Rafael

No comments:

Post a Comment