Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pawn Shop Blues

Hey dolls/bellas! Here I go again with my apology for neglecting my blog. I've been sooo wrapped up with different events such as Katy Perry's Concert and a lot more! Come to think of it, these last few weeks I've been out almost every day! Anyways I'm back and this time I will try to blog much more often! Its a new year and I want this blog to grow even more! For this entry, since I haven't done an outfit post for some time, here I go! If you're wondering what up with the title, well I've been in love with Lana Del Rey's album! It is just pure genius. Think cigarettes, flowers and everything dainty when listening to her! Anyways onto the post!

This look shot was actually taken way back on Christmas day, I just failed to blog about it during the holidays! Anyways I wore this to my family reunion, I wanted to go for something much more casual and try out the whole 1 color look. Hopefully, I do not look like the "Blue Ranger."


What I Wore: Valera shirt, Bench chinos, SM belt, Rolu boat shoes, Buddha jade beads




Shout out to my brother Migz who took my outfit shots!

Thanks again to Rolu shoes!

bisou bisou 
AMEN†FASHION
Rafael



No comments:

Post a Comment