Monday, January 30, 2012

Whats in My Bag

Hey dolls/bellas! The title basically says it all, but anyways I've always wanted to do an entry like I just had no idea I was gonna do it. I originally wanted to take pictures of the items, but sadly I am bad in taking photos. My friends would probably attest to that too! hehe Anyways I decided to simply polyvore it! ONTO THE ENTRY!

BTW, some of the products on the photo aren't the actual thing, I couldn't find either the specific brand, item and etc. I'll definitely let you guys know though which ones!


BAG: Topshop Dracula Shopper Bag: I've actually had this bag, if I'm not mistaken 2 or 3 years? I forget! I have to say it definitely one of my favorites since it can fit most of my stuff in it. Especially for school! I've been using it since 4th year high school, and surprisingly it is still in good shape! I just love Topshop's line of shopper bag!

What you can find... my chocolate brown Juicy Couture(in another design) wallet, my nokia 5800, Purr by Katy Perry perfume, earphones(have no idea what the brand is and its different compared to the photo above), Lip Smackers in Kool-Aid Tropical Punch flavor, Viva Glam GaGa 2 lipglass, 21men sunglasses, a hairbrush, hand sanitizer, travel sized tissue, wet wipes, my pink notebook with castles and little fairies on it(different design compared to photo), and a ballpen! Basically I only carry what I need to get through a very long day in school, work, outing, lunch dates, dinners or whatever. I also refuse to use bag organizers since it always seems to get magically messed up in my bag. Random. Not as interesting no? What do you guys carry in your bag? 

bisou bisou 
AMEN†FASHION
Rafael

No comments:

Post a Comment