Tuesday, July 19, 2011

School Uniform

Outfit post! I wore this last week to school, and I actually felt proud that I was able to wear something colorful. I've noticed I usually stick to blacks, whites, grays and denims. Its been my comfort zone and go to colors. This is actually the first time I've tried color-blocking, and hopefully it came out well! One things for sure though according to my friends, I looked completely different and I should try out more looks similar to this. I decided to name the title of this post School Uniform because of the colors I wore. I basically wore school colors and it became very ironic. La Salle green for the jacket, Ateneo blue for the shirt, UST for the shorts and SoFA pink for my bracelet! hahaha School pride lang! chekka.

I actually used this as a peg for this look
What I Wore: La Salle letterman cardigan(my brother's), Valera shirt, Forever 21 shorts, Lemondrops shoes, Accessories from Forever 21 & OS, Readers from Pop Culture

Special special special special thanks to my most beautiful beshie Patricia Prieto for taking my outfit posts weekly!

I've been meaning to write a major post on two beautiful things I watched. I mentioned this on my past entry, but in short both were theatrical. Lets just call it the Gypsy Cirque Experience. ;)

To end this entry I leave you the song that inspired this entry! I've missed this song and this band! Listen to them, and it might make you wanna sing with a hair brush! How I missed high school cause of this song!


xx
AMEN†FASHION


No comments:

Post a Comment