Monday, July 4, 2011

The Werewolf Chapter

Another outfit post! This look was taken two or three weeks ago. I decided to title it "The Werewolf Chapter" mainly because I've been hooked to The Vampire Diaries. There's just something about this show that makes me wanna believe that there are vampires and etc out there. Weird side of me, yes. I am actually much more "compelled" to this than Twilight. Basically, cause it's much more bad ass and to me fleshes out what a vampire is or can be. I seriously cannot wait anymore for season 3, the suspense is literally killing me. To be completely honest, I am much more excited to see what happens to Tyler and Caroline. My new favorite couple. I'm thinking if I should re-start the series again to help feed my craving for season 3! Obsessed lang. chekka lang.
What I Wore: Forever 21 tribal top, L.E.I. denim shorts, Converse gold sneakers, accessories from Forever 21 & Topman

BTW, if you're wondering about the wolf's head my tribute to Tyler from the show. Nicole and Jezl if you read this, alam nyo na!

photo via: Inna Santiago


See I just couldn't help post a photo of Tyler and Caroline. My favorite photo of them! GTFO Bella and Jacob!

xx
AMEN†FASHION - Lady GaGa


1 comment:

  1. RAFA!
    I love the wolf thingy.
    BLOG MORE!
    Your life's too exciting not to share with everyone!
    :)
    Missing you.
    -NICKY

    ReplyDelete