Sunday, July 24, 2011

Accessory Therapy

This weekend was a blast! To start things off, I finally went out last friday. To summarize friday, I went to a friend's birthday dinner, and right after hopped all the way to Fiamma Fresh Fridays. Then saturday, I went to the almost fully renovated SM Southmall for a little retail therapy. Same goes for today, plus I finally watched Prom! I must say the movie made me miss high school a little bit! I recommend you guys see it and hopefully reminisce! ;)

I DIE
I've mentioned I did a little shopping, so I wanna show you guys some of my finds! I visited various stores on a mission to add new pieces(clothing) to my closet, but instead shopped for my BIGGEST weakness. Which is simply accessories. 

Just G: Baby Doll cream ring, No. 8 Perfume bottle necklace, Baby Doll pink ring, Peter Pan Collar necklace.

Just G was the first store I payed a visit to this weekend. I automatically also remembered reading Tricia Gosingtian's blog. As I walked in I instantly fell in love, and can I say went a bit crazy. The accessories were just BUH-NANAS. If you're in to all things dainty and fairy tale inspired, then trust me you will go crazy. I know I did. I even thought the price would be quite expensive, but OW EM accessories range from 49-399. I actually got pieces same a Tricia G. The doll ring and the peter pan necklace. Fell in love with it upon reading her blog. 100% satisfied with my loot! Definitely paying Just G another visit real soon! 

Forever 21: Pins and color scheme bangles

Forever 21 was quite blah this week, but I did find some interesting stuff. Especially the buttons, upon seeing it I knew exactly what to do with it. (Picture at end of post) 

Folded & Hung: Leather cuff, Random Store: LOVE connector ring, SM: Cap

Close ups!
How I wore the Forever 21 pins!

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post!

One of my favorite quotes, as Rachel Zoe would say "The Perfect accessory can make the difference between looking blah and totally to die for."

xx
AMEN†FASHION

No comments:

Post a Comment