Sunday, November 13, 2011

Model for Donatella

Last friday SoFA had its weekly Fashion Fridays, and I absolutely loved this last week's theme. Well obviously from the title of this entry, its pretty obvious.

FASHION FRIDAY: VIVID PRINTS

Upon seeing this, I immediately knew what my peg was from the H&M X Versace collection and what jacket I was gonna wear. 

My Peg: not River my bellas, but the jacket and the prints. Now I don't have shirts with palm trees plastered over it, but I do have a shirt that had the same amount of color and green on it. 

What I Wore: Applerust reversible bomber jacket, Forever 21 jeans, burger shirt, rosary necklace and Mundo at The Ramp espadrille flatforms

This jacket no doubt reminds me of Versace especially cause of the print. So proud I purchased this from my friend Peach. With this I no longer have to feel bad I won't be able to own a bomber with such a vivid print. As for the shirt I decided that the colors were so bright why not pair it up with the jacket. Is this Versace enough?


A pair of shoes I've been coveting the moment I saw them in Garage Magazine's October issue. I knew I had to contract The Ramp and reserve a pair! Not only are they comfortable, they add an extra inch to your height! I have been wearing them non-stop, and sometimes I'm afraid they'll get ruined! They actually remind me of creepers that were combined with a paid of espadrilles!

THANK YOU for these outfit shots: Tippi Sy 

Heres a photo of some of the pieces from the menswear collection of Versace x H&M

Photo Via: HERE

Some of my favorite pieces from this collection is definitely the bomber jacker(absolute favorite), the studded leather pants, the studded leather jacket, the palm tree shirt and OF COURSE the hot pink suit! I absolutely prefer the mens collection of the ladies. Not being biased, but honestly some of the pieces from the ladies collection gives me the hoochie vibe. No offense. 

Thats all for now bellas! Hope you enjoyed this photo heavy entry!

xx


AMEN†FASHION 

No comments:

Post a Comment