1. Denim Shorts- A definite must have for anyone! I believe this is the key piece to anyones wardrobe for the summer or actually any time of the year as long as the heat is present. More on this later!
2. Born This Way: Lady GaGa's 2nd Album
3. Viva Glam GaGa 2- Once again Lady GaGa has collaborated with Mac for their Viva Glam campaign. The lipstick/lipglass she designed for the Viva Glam collection is sooo nice! I love how she explained in her Good Morning America that she designed this color to match any man or woman's skin tone. So if you're gay, straight, bi, lesbian, transgender or whatever I suggest you get this! Perfect summer color!
4. Tote bags- Ditch those satchels for a bit and go for canvas! More on this next entry!
5. Shoes- No to boots for now! Go for a pair of espadrilles or plimsolls! Very lightweight and comfortable for that afternoon stroll!
Where to go: Topman, SM, Nothing but H20, Forever 21, Topshop
Tip: On a budget? Go to SM, I've seen a ton in different colors!
6. Basic Shirts- When it comes to basic I don't mean the shirt can be one solid color, it can also have a graphic design and etc. I prefer a slightly loose or larger size. It may seem like a boring piece and etc, but just like what Lauren Conrad said "it glues the outfit together."
Where to go: Forever 21, Topman, Topshop, SM
Tip: Deconstruct for a much more edgy look!
7. Sunglasses- Kind of self explanatory! Opt for different looking frames!
Where to go: Forever 21, Bazaars, Aldo
8. Hats- Doesn't need an explanation! I Opt for straw though!
Where to go: Rebel Gear @ Pop Culture, SM, Forever 21, Bazaar
9. Accessories- This summer I prefer bangles especially the stretch beads. Chunkier the better! I am totally in love with pouch necklaces too! I kind of hate bringing a wallet, so I put my cash in this sometimes!
Where to go: Forever 21, SM accessories, Accessorize, The beach
Tip: Never look down on the people who sell beads and necklaces on the beach! I found really great pieces back then in Subic and never used them, but now Forever 21 has them for a whooping 305 pesos! I got mine for only 25. I've been using them like crazy! Mix and match is the key! Start hunting for great pieces!
Note: Some of the pieces in the picture above is to give you and idea on what I'm talking about. Not the exact pieces.
Hopefully that didn't bore you, but I really hope that helped you in some way! Thats actually my goal for this blog is not only to post my outfits, talk about events etc, but I want to be able to help you readers to find an alternative to some pieces in fashion. Kind of like a guide too, but I know some may react, why I'm writing entries like this, it's irrelevant and who am i to share input, but it doesn't matter though since I enjoy writing these entries! Hopefully you guys pick up a thing or two!
Part. 2 coming next!