Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Rrrroyalty


Photo via: tumblr.com
Magical
First entry! It has been such a long time since I last blogged. I think the last entry I have ever written was 2007 or 2008? I was using Multiply then. My last blog though, featured my life in high school, a little about fashion and love. Typical, I know. This blog though, I hope will be different. I pictured "Barefoot Prince" as a fashion blog, revolving around my style, trends, some of the finds I find during shopping trips, maybe touch on life sometimes and etc. The creation of this blog only happened two days ago. I dreamt of how it felt to blog again, and be able to express fashion in words seemed magical. So here I am writing my first entry to you guys.

Who/What is Barefoot Prince Charming?
Barefoot why? Actually Inspired by a Hannah Montana song. Call me kiddie? You don't need all the luxuries in life. It's the content and what you bring to the table that matters. I like looking at fashion not at price but how that one piece of clothing can make you feel fabulous. Prince Charming why? Well I'm young and I'd rather be referred to as a Prince than a King. I AM the prince of this blog after all. The "Charming" part? I added that to make it sound lovely. Now if your expecting a full blown, meticulously written blog... It's not. Sometimes you may not agree with me on what I write, but I can't please. You visiting this blog already means the world to me. This is my world. Here you will find a world of Fashion, Friends, Fairytales, Make Believe and everything in between. In this world/blog, everyone is royalty. I hope to see in this blog we spread the word love not the hate, unless you turn in to fashion road kill.

"It's always wrong to hate, but it's never wrong to love" - Lady GaGa

xx
Rafael

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Were you at Moa today?(Dec.15) I think i saw you and you looked familiar. Then i suddenyl noticed your bag and remembered what you blogged about your new bag. Bottomline here is, was that you? haha lol.

    ReplyDelete