Saturday, November 20, 2010

Get The Look 1

As promised, I was gonna post a get the look entry. I compiled some looks using polyvore inspired by the last entry. Since the theme was rocker chic, you'll be seeing a LOT of blacks. The set of looks you'll be seeing are inspired by the last entry. Plus a look inspired by Effy Stonem from Skins!

My Look


Inspired by: Patricia Prieto


Inspired by: Guia Alvendia


Inspired by: Nicky Roa


Inspired by: Effy Stonem 

Now I won't expound on the style or inspiration for each look. I think most of it speaks for itself. I'll try to post an entry like this every week for every Fashion Thursday. Looks I like and an inspiration. 

A little update! The FHQ shoot was simply fab. Thats all I can say. Watch out for December 1! ;)

xx





4 comments:

  1. I think that Patricia's outfit is more me - the shorts, the blazer and the boots!

    Inna
    thelittlebigspender.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think so to! ;) maybe a mix of effy's and patricia's? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love Doctor Martens!! they are for life!

    come stop by for a visit or follow too?!

    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    x Your Only Blackswan

    ReplyDelete
  4. @blackswan very very true!!! a must have for all closets too!

    ReplyDelete