Monday, September 5, 2011

Red-emption Day

I superrrrrrrrrrrrrr apologize for neglecting my blog for about 3 weeks! I've been swarmed with projects, assignments and the most dreaded FINALS. I actually have to keep this entry short since, word and key note are calling my name to finish what I started. For this entry, I have with me an outfit post! Wore this 2-3 weeks ago? I forget. For this look, I decided to go for something casual yet edgy. I threw on currently one of my favorite jackets, a chain harness for that edgy vibe and oversized wayfarer inspired shades.

What I Wore: Penshoppe jacket, Forever 21 shirt, shades, chain harness, SM Dept. Store jeans


If you guys noticed, I'm wearing the jacket Mario Maurer wore to his Penshoppe interview. If you guys haven't heard (i'm sure you all have) he's visiting Manila real real soon! ;) Anyways, I've been a fan, since I first watched his movie The Love of Siam thanks to a friend! Actually Siam is my ulitmate FAVORITE Mario movie! You guys should see it and definitely have a box of kleenex beside you!


Enough of the typing for now! I'm actually shocked I was able to finish a blog entry in the middle of this chaos! char I hope you guys actually understood anything I've written for this entry, cause honestly I don't think it made sense! Just stare at Mario instead! chos

xx
AMEN†FASHION

No comments:

Post a Comment