Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A School Affair

Hey guys! To start things off! I have an update of the bazaar/shoe sale I've been blogging/promoting.

I'm Shoe in Love
So LISTEN UP! Since the Falcon cancelled your chance to get yourself a pair of new shoesies, they've re-scheduled! The event I'm Shoe in Love has a new date!



Date: July 9 & 10
Venue: NBC Tent
Shopping Hours: 10 A.M. to 8 P.M.


There you have it! So start saving, and treat your feet to a new pair of shoes!

Outfit
An outfit post for you guys! This look, I wore to my school orientation. Both photos were taken by my dear friends. I wanted to go for something sophisticated yet fun. Sadly, it was sort of a rainy day that time. As usual, I used my favorite basic black blazer and moccasins, my two outfit savers. Never fail to morph a look into something more polished.


What I Wore: Thrifted black blazer, H&M Guns & Roses shirt, Forever 21 shorts, Payless moccasins, Jeremy Scott x Longchamp bag, bangles/bracelets from Forever 21 and Crossbone necklace from OS.




Photos Via: Patricia Prieto & Inna Santiago

I have to apologize again since I haven't been blogging this June. I've been busy with school and etc. I can tell you this though June was amazing!!! If only I could put it down on this blog I would. Definitely one of the highlights of my year happened!

P.S. I'll be blogging about something I've dreamed about ever since.
Clue: She came here June 17 and she was NOT tamed. ;)

xx
AMEN†FASHION - Lady GaGa

No comments:

Post a Comment